A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGonigle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGonigle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGonigle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGonigle graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGonigle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dermott McGonigle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. McGonigle practice?
- Dr. John McGonigle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McGonigle practices Family Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Primary Care Doctors.