A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Millane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millane
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Millane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millane graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Millane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Millane practice?
- Dr. John Millane has 1 office location.
Dr. John Millane practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.