A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Millane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millane
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millane graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Millane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Millane practice?
- Dr. John Millane has 1 office location.
Dr. John Millane practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.