A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Misiaszek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Misiaszek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Misiaszek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Misiaszek graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Misiaszek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Misiaszek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Misiaszek practice?
- Dr. John Misiaszek has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Misiaszek practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.