A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Misiaszek is Excellent. Dr. Misiaszek has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Misiaszek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Misiaszek graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Misiaszek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misiaszek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Misiaszek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Misiaszek practice?
Dr. John Misiaszek practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Misiaszek, Dr. Evan Misiaszek, Dr. Giovanni Misiaszek, Dr. Hank Misiaszek, Dr. Hans Misiaszek, Dr. Ian Misiaszek, Dr. Ivan Misiaszek, Dr. Jack Misiaszek