A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mowbray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mowbray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mowbray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mowbray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mowbray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowbray graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mowbray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gladden Mowbray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Mowbray practice?
- Dr. John Mowbray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mowbray practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Surgeons.