A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mowbray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mowbray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mowbray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mowbray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mowbray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowbray graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mowbray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gladden Mowbray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Mowbray practice?
- Dr. John Mowbray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mowbray practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Orthopedic Surgeons and Roswell Surgeons.