A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Noack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Noack, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Noack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mckay Noack MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. John M. Noack practice?
- Dr. John Noack has 1 office location.
Dr. John Noack practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.