A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nobile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Nobile has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John DR Nobile MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Nobile practice?
- Dr. John Nobile has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Nobile practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.