Learn more about Dr. John Okun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Okun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Okun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Okun graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Okun MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Okun practice?
- Dr. John Okun has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Okun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons.