A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Okun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Okun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Okun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Okun graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Okun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Okun MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Okun practice?
- Dr. John Okun has 1 office location.
Dr. John Okun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.