A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Opie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Opie, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Opie graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Opie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Opie practice?
Dr. John Opie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.