A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Orkwis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Orkwis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orkwis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Orkwis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orkwis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Orkwis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Orkwis DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John P. Orkwis practice?
- Dr. John Orkwis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Orkwis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bonham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bonham Primary Care Doctors.