A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oropello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oropello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oropello graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Oropello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Oropello MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Oropello practice?
- Dr. John Oropello has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Oropello practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.