A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Orr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Orr, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Orr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Orr DO is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Orr practice?
- Dr. John Orr has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Orr practices Neurology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists.