A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Orr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Orr, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Orr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Orr practice?
Dr. John Orr practices Neurology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists.