Learn more about Dr. John O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Sinaigrace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. O'Hara practice?
Dr. John O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.