Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Roberts MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Roberts practice?
- Dr. John Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roberts practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.