Learn more about Dr. John Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Roberts MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Roberts practice?
- Dr. John Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Roberts practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.