Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Amy Sosnowski on Oct 6th, 2014

I have had this doctor for about 6yrs now and he is great! He listens to everything that is wrong with you and takes the time. He's very understanding and your appoinments go fast.

|  Good doctor and practice  |  show details
by CMS on Jun 10th, 2014

Very good practice...always available sick appointments and quick responses to questions by phone.

Dec 4th, 2013

not a responsible physician

Feb 3rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Ward many years ago. When he left his previous group to go solo, I didn't follow him. Stupid mistake. I am so glad to be back with caring Dr. Ward. He doesn't preach, doesn't set 5 rooms with patients for the same time slot, doesn't make patients wait and he LISTENS. He responds. He interacts. He doesn't poo-poo herbals. He is fantastic!

Jan 24th, 2012

He is what a Doc should and otta be. He listens and takes his time, I never feel rushed. I have been a nurse for 43 years and I can honestly say there are not many around like him anymore. He is modern tech, but still old school whenit comes to bedside manners 101. I am so happy I switched and have him as mine and my husbands pcp.Too bad we can't clone him!.

|  Fantastic Medical care, Very caring and Concerned Doctor.  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

Dr. Ward is an excellent professional Doctor. His internship at a Naval Hospital qualifys him to help with veterans affairs in a great way. He goes the extra mile to help you win your Pension and Medical Comp. hearing. He is caring and knowledgeable in his practise of medicine and has alway been able to treat and help me. I have never waited more than fifteen minutes for an appointment making it worth the thirty minute drive to get to his office. He is competant and has always been right on the mark in his diagnosis and treatment. Takes the time to listen to you which is missing in most Doctors today. Caring and Compotent!

Nov 18th, 2008

Doctor Ward is truly the best! He's very thorough with a great bed-side manner. My family couldn't ask for a better physician!

|  We love Dr. Ward!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2008

Our entire family sees him now, even the baby. He is caring, extremely personable and takes his time with you - very thorough. He has a sense of humor and excellent bedside manner and we were glad to make the switch to his practice.

Mar 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My entire family sees Dr. Ward and we love him! He takes the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and genuinely cares about you. He very friendly and warm, and is open to your suggestions and concerns - when I called with a question, he called ba

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  The Best Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 21st, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Ward is the best doctor you could have for your family. He does everything that makes you think he`s from the old days when they used to...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  State Farm  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 27th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This insurance agency is the best. They take the time to work with you and help you in your time of need. They take the extra step to help...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com