A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pallotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pallotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pallotta, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallotta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pallotta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pallotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Pallotta practice?
Dr. John Pallotta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.