A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pannone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pannone, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Pannone MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Pannone practice?
- Dr. John Pannone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pannone practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.