A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patricelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patricelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patricelli graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patricelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patricelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Patricelli practice?
Dr. John Patricelli practices Surgery near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Salem Surgeons.