A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patricelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patricelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patricelli graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patricelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Patricelli MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Patricelli practice?
- Dr. John Patricelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Patricelli practices Surgery near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Salem Surgeons.