Dr. John Patty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Patty?

Posted on April 14th, 2017

You will not find a more committed ob.

=)

Posted on October 13th, 2016

always been awesome Dr.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

when I preregistration let I never have to wait long in the office however the appt is usually a couple hours behind the preregistration time which makes people think they are waiting for hours.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I have a genetic clotting disorder and used Dr. Patty with my first son. He was great, very knowledgeable about my problems and helped reassure my husband and I there would be no issues. Not saying he sugared me up and lied, definitely explained the risks of my disorder, but reassured us nonetheless. Recently became pregnant with baby number 2 and are definitely using Dr. Patty again!

only doc i trust with my babies

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. John for 18 yrs now. My 1st experience with him was when another doctor sent him to me at 3a.m. after 2 days of excruciating labor for a c-section. My son had been breech that whole time and me and him were almost gone by the time he got me . Within 5 mins of arriving at the hospital in Poplar Bluff my son was born and we both came through with no lasting problems. Since then Dr. John has delivered 2 more of my sons,the last of which I traveled 75 miles one way just to have him be the one to bring my son into the world. He also did my hysterectomy after catching a major issue early. I think Dr. John Patty is the best baby doc in the whole southeast area and for me there will never be any other to care for my woman's needs.

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Dr. Patty is the greatest. Yes, you may have to wait a while at his main office but that is expected with what he does and as many patients as he has. I moved recently and am having a hard time finding an OBGYN because I can't find anyone who can compare.

Really awesome DR

Posted on July 14th, 2010

I would recommend Dr John Patty to anyone wanting a really caring compassionate DR who also really knows what he is doing. He took excellent care of my daughter when she gave birth to my Grandson. We were very happy with his care in all respects!

joke

Posted on August 26th, 2009

he been giving women zanax for years and then he decides to quit giving them out after your hooked on them.

Big Ego

Posted on March 14th, 2009

I did not feel as if Dr. Patty followed enough measures to help me with my condition. When other Dr's. were able to do what he could not and actually had made worse, he even made light of it and acted as if it were my fault. He is fine for the small stuff, but if it is a serious problem that you professionalism, then go for an M.D. and not a D.O.

Posted on December 29th, 2008

Dr. Patty Delivered my baby last year. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so nice and takes time with you. He is so gentle. I have never had a PAP where it didn't hurt but after I had my baby at my 6 week check up I never felt it. I could not believe it. He is the best. When you get to your appointment sometimes it takes longer to get in but you can call ahead so you don't have to wait in the office and they will call you when they are ready for you on your home phone or cell phone. I always figured on doing some shopping in town so it worked out good for me. If you can get in in the morning that is the best time. In the evening you will wait longer, but no matter the wait he is the best. And he will be there when the baby is ready. I just said now someone has to wait on me (when I went in to deliver).

Greatest doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on December 15th, 2008

Dr. Patty is very hard to get into to see but if you're fortunate enough to see him, you'll be very satisfied. He's the best ever!! I travel 8 hours since I've moved to see him.

Posted on September 27th, 2017