A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phillips, Urologist, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Phillips practice?
Dr. John Phillips practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.