Learn more about Dr. John Pickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pickel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pickel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pickel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Pickel practice?
Dr. John Pickel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Forreston, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Arlington Family Physicians, and Arlington Radiologists.