A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pile-Spellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pile-Spellman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pile-Spellman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pile-Spellman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pile-Spellman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pile-Spellman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pile-Spellman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John m D Pile-Spellman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John m. Pile-Spellman practice?
- Dr. John Pile-Spellman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pile-Spellman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Radiologists.