A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pinches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pinches, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Normal Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinches graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pinches has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinches accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Pinches practice?
Dr. John Pinches practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA and Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.