A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quagliarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quagliarello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quagliarello
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Quagliarello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quagliarello, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Quagliarello graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quagliarello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Quagliarello MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Quagliarello practice?
- Dr. John Quagliarello has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Quagliarello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.