A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quimjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quimjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quimjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimjian graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Quimjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quimjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Quimjian practice?
Dr. John Quimjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, OH.
See Newark Surgeons.