A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quimjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quimjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quimjian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quimjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quimjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimjian graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Quimjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dinnie Quimjian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Quimjian practice?
- Dr. John Quimjian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Quimjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, OH.
See Newark Surgeons.