A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quimjian is Excellent. Dr. Quimjian has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quimjian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quimjian graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quimjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quimjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Quimjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Quimjian practice?
Dr. John Quimjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, OH.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Quimjian, Dr. Evan Quimjian, Dr. Giovanni Quimjian, Dr. Hank Quimjian, Dr. Hans Quimjian, Dr. Ian Quimjian, Dr. Ivan Quimjian, Dr. Jack Quimjian