A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Region Health System
- River Region Health System, Vicksburg, Ms
- River Region West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. John Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barnes practices Family Medicine near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Family Physicians.