A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chance, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chance, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chance graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randolph Chance MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chance practice?
- Dr. John Chance has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chance practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.