Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Clarke
Dr. John Clarke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. John Peacock III
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Lori Jardines
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35