A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rodney Clarke MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Clarke practice?
- Dr. John Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Clarke practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.