A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Condie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Condie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Condie, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Condie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Condie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Condie MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Condie practice?
- Dr. John Condie has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Condie practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Neurologists.