A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hanson is Excellent. Dr. Hanson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hanson practice?
Dr. John Hanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hanson, Dr. Deshawn Hanson, Dr. Jan Hanson, Dr. Hank Hanson, Dr. Shayne Hanson, Dr. Shane Hanson, Dr. Jackie Hanson, Dr. Giovanni Hanson