A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hanson practice?
Dr. John Hanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.