A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jeffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jeffers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jeffers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jeffers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Jeffers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Jeffers practice?
- Dr. John Jeffers has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jeffers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.