A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jeffers is Excellent. Dr. Jeffers has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jeffers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeffers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jeffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Jeffers practice?
Dr. John Jeffers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jeffers, Dr. Evan Jeffers, Dr. Giovanni Jeffers, Dr. Hank Jeffers, Dr. Hans Jeffers, Dr. Ian Jeffers, Dr. Ivan Jeffers, Dr. Jack Jeffers