A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Mitchell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. John Mitchell has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pontotoc, MS and Ecru, MS.
See Tupelo Family Physicians.