A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sutherland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R J Sutherland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. John Sutherland has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sutherland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ.
See Toms River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.