A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Willard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Willard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willard graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Willard practice?
- Dr. John Willard practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Centennial, CO.