A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rampulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rampulla is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rampulla, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampulla graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Rampulla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elliot Rampulla MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Rampulla practice?
- Dr. John Rampulla has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rampulla practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.