Learn more about Dr. John Ravits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ravits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ravits, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravits graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravits has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Ravits MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ravits practice?
- Dr. John Ravits has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ravits practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Seattle Neurologists.