A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rehm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rehm, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehm graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rehm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Rehm MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Rehm practice?
- Dr. John Rehm has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rehm practices Otolaryngology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Otolaryngologists.