A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ribaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ribaudo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ribaudo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribaudo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ribaudo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Ribaudo MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ribaudo practice?
- Dr. John Ribaudo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ribaudo practices Neurology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Neurologists.