A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Feo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Feo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Feo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Feo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Rodriguez-Feo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rodriguez-Feo practice?
- Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairhope, AL.
See Fairhope Orthopedic Surgeons.