A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ebersole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ebersole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ebersole, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Complex Partial Epilepsy
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebersole graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ebersole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebersole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Ebersole practice?
Dr. John Ebersole practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.