A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Queen of Angels-Hollywood Presb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Hodges practice?
Dr. John Hodges practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hodges, Dr. Evan Hodges, Dr. Giovanni Hodges, Dr. Hank Hodges, Dr. Hans Hodges, Dr. Ian Hodges, Dr. Ivan Hodges, Dr. Jack Hodges