A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodges is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hodges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- White Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Hodges MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hodges practice?
- Dr. John Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hodges practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.