A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodges is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hodges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- White Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Hodges MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hodges practice?
- Dr. John Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hodges practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.