A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Schooling Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. John Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.