A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Schooling Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. John Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.