A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sang Lee MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.