A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists, Jenkintown Cardiologists, and Jenkintown Surgeons.