A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sang Lee MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.