A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanley Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.