Dr. John Lee MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 2nd, 2015
Fantastic doctor and staff.
Dr. Lee and his staff are absolutely great! Their compassion for their patients is over the top. Dr. Lee has always taken as much time that was needed to ensure that all of our questions were answered and we understood the diagnosis and treatment options. When called after hours, Dr. Lee returns calls promptly and takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Lee saved my life
I was misdiagnosed in 2009 with an ovarian cyst. My gynecologist took the "wait and watch" approach. As the days and weeks passed, I became more and more ill with four trips to the E.R. Finally, after a month of chronic pain and inability to pass waste, I was admitted to the hospital even though I had no fever or vomiting. A CT scan showed what appeared to be a very large cyst covering the majority of my pelvic organs. Hospital staff kept me on IV fluids and waited an entire week. I was on death's door when they called Dr. Lee in. He operated on an emergency basis and discovered a perforated bowel from a severe case of diverticulitis that had gone undetected and untreated. He repeatedly irrigated the affected area until he felt certain there was no more bacteria. However, my colon was too damaged to reconnect and he was forced to do an end-diverting colostomy. But I'm alive and maybe one day I can get the colostomy reversed. If it had not been for his quick and decisive action, I'd wouldn't be here to write this. His follow-up was thorough and he never failed to take my telephone calls personally. There is no one I would trust to operate on me or a member of my family like I would Dr. Lee. I will forever thank God for sending him my way and will always remember Dr. Lee's professionalism and experience.

February 15th, 2011
I am 41 years old and was just diagnosed with colon cancer. Dr Lee and his staff have been amazing. I can call the office with a question and talk to Dr Lee himself and not a nurse. I love how he talks to me in a manner that I can understand yet not like I am stupid. I can talk to him during the appoinments for as long as needed. Must say it again AMAZING.

October 15th, 2010
Dr. Lee is a wonderful doctor.
Dr. Lee is a wonderful doctor.Dr. Lee performed a complex surgery on my father. It was an emergency surgery and Dr. Lee was there to keep us posted on the progress and the status of my fathers condition. Surgery went well and my father is making an excellent recovery. Our family is very appreciative to Dr. Lee for taking his time to explain and educate us. It is imperative to have truly professional and caring doctor to take care of your loved ones. I cant thank Dr. Lee enough for taking care of my father.

October 8th, 2008
Excellent care with Dr John S Lee
Dr Lee is not only an excellent surgeon, but truly a caregiver in every sense of the word. He is up to date with every possible new idea and technique and demands and expects the best scenario in your case. Dr Lee is willing to listen to ideas presented to him. He takes time to explain every single step of the way, technically and in language you can understand. Dr Lee is the finest Dr I have ever met. We trusted my husbands life to him, and he did not let us down. Not for a single moment. His professionalism was beyond compare, as well as his bedside manner and compassion. Dr Lee's entire staff is there to help and answer questions. I never felt one moment of concern with the way he treated my husband, or myself. Thanks Dr Lee.