A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Owens MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Owens practice?
- Dr. John Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Owens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.