A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Owens MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Owens practice?
- Dr. John Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Owens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.