A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stohl Peterson MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. John Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Peterson practices General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood General Practitioners.