A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Peterson practice?
Dr. John Peterson practices Family Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Peterson, Dr. Deshawn Peterson, Dr. Jan Peterson, Dr. Hank Peterson, Dr. Shayne Peterson, Dr. Shane Peterson, Dr. Jackie Peterson, Dr. Giovanni Peterson