Learn more about Dr. John Sanitato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sanitato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanitato
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sanitato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sanitato, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanitato graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sanitato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sanitato MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Sanitato practice?
- Dr. John Sanitato has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sanitato practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near North Royalton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See North Royalton Psychiatrists and North Royalton Geriatric Doctors.