A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sanitato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sanitato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanitato
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sanitato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sanitato, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanitato graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sanitato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sanitato MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Sanitato practice?
- Dr. John Sanitato has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sanitato practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near North Royalton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See North Royalton Psychiatrists and North Royalton Geriatric Doctors.