A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sayad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayad graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Sayad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sayad MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Sayad practice?
- Dr. John Sayad has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sayad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.