Learn more about Dr. John Sayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sayad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sayad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayad graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Sayad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sayad MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Sayad practice?
- Dr. John Sayad has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sayad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.