A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwankhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwankhaus, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwankhaus graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schwankhaus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Schwankhaus MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Schwankhaus practice?
- Dr. John Schwankhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schwankhaus practices Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurologists.