A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Smyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Smyer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Smyer practice?
- Dr. John Smyer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smyer practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.